Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's all bull @#$!

I wake up feeling perplexed. I grab the cell phone lying by the bed and look at the time - 2.27 am. I was dreaming about....shit???!!!

I have a bucket full of shit with me. I am running around my apartment block trying to hide it from others. People are walking up and down the stairs and some are going up and down using the elevators, and here I am dodging from one corner to another carrying this bucket with me. I am hiding it from all prying eyes, who are wondering what is it that I am hiding. And on top of that everybody's wondering what the stink is!

Anyone who knows how to interpret dreams? What does this one mean?

6 comments:

shhibs said...

That's an interesting dream.

Freud had equated feces with, of all things, money

Check these two links they make for good reading on fecal dreams.

http://www.answers.com/topic/feces


http://www.poopreport.com/Ask/Content/dream.html

Joe said...

Very interesting!!!

So does that mean that I am trying to hide my money from others? Hmmm - not that I am so loaded, so I don't know where the money is gonna come from...but still interesting!

scritic said...

No Freud-Shauede for me. Your apartment is (you think) dirty, empty and feels like "shit" to you - so you want to hide it from others. What say? :-)

My hostel-roommate had a dream once where I (i.e. scritic) bought a dead body that was apparently just lying around on the upper floor into our room -- and then all three of us were engaged in hiding the body from other people for fear that everyone would think we were the killers and arrest us. :-)

Joe said...

I liked one of the comments that one of the other guys made on the link that shhibs pointed: "Do you work in Taco Bell? Maybe its that..."

Joe said...

Btw, I just realized that most of my blog posts have been abt shit and toilets and poop..wtf, even my blog itself is titled after shit...maybe there is a divine purpose for every human being, and mine is just shit...or money, rather?

scritic said...

LOL -- that's funny, I never noticed that. :-)