Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Work in progress...

Working on a story of the love and longing involved in a long distance relationship...can't think of how to proceed forward...suggestions are welcome!

Happy Anniversary

It's been 65 months since you went down on your right knee at Bandra Bandstand and proposed and I embarassedly, gleefully, nervously said yes. Things haven't changed much since then. We looked for a place to fuck at the end of that evening. We are still looking for a place to fuck at the end of many more evenings. More often than not, without success. Thankfully, God gave us hands. But I've been alone with my hands for so long, that I don't know what my cock will do when confronted again with the daunting task of the actual physical act. I hope God has a plan for us, a plan which involves love, in its physical connotation. I am pretty secure about the emotional part of it. Pretty soon, we will be again faced with the problem of long distances between us as well. And that will push the timelines for the jobs undertaken by our hands by some more months. I hope some more months only, it is. Happy anniversary again. You know, I love you, I don't need to repeat it. But it is the season of love. So it doesn't hurt repeating. Let's try and follow it up with the real act.

1 comment:

Chivalrous said...

The gal needs to reciprocate here, she too would be replying back “I love you” with her own apprehensions and she pauses for a while, in spite of having gathered courage for proposing at the first instance (assuming that the couples are Indians). She further adds, “Yes, some months only it should be or else the longing love followed by the physical act would be a mere fantasy. There have been many evenings when we thought but never got the time and perfect place to give way to our desires. I too hope that God has designed a plan for sustaining our long distance relationship because we have been in touch regardless of the time gone by. I hope we come back closer in terms of our jobs and places by God's grace.”

I need to think further on this story. What have you thought further on this story?